3rd Shift Machine Maintenance Technician
Home Exterior Industry
3rd shift hours – 9:30pm-6:00 am Sunday through Thursday
Pinnacle Employer Services has partnered with a local business that offers reliable exterior home products to customers. Due to growth, our client is hiring an experienced Machine Maintenance Technician and the position is available immediately.
- Maintaining the Lock-out/ Tag-out program during troubleshooting.
- Ensuring machines can meet product quality standards.
- Halting production when product quality does not meet the requirements.
- Work with maintenance to notify any mechanical problems or wear on the machines.
- 2-year technical degree, or equivalent experience in preferred.
- Machine troubleshooting and repair experience in a metal forming environment.
- A passion for maintaining safety in the workplace.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix, Tucson and Orlando markets.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!