Lenexa, KS (Kansas City)
Pinnacle Employer Services has partnered with an automotive supplier in the aftermarket industry within the Kansas City Metro area. Due to growth, our client is adding a Car Enthusiast to their product research team! This position will be responsible for researching automotive parts and accessories for Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and GMC trucks!
- Passion for Antique/Vintage/Collector Trucks
- Assessing quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost breakdowns.
- Conducting research on the current market to find the manufacturer of any product related to restoration, aftermarket, or performance.
- Negotiate business details, such as purchasing terms, pricing, etc.
- Automotive knowledge and experience
- Ability to prioritize, organize, solve problems, and complete tasks independently.
- Highly self-directed and very strong attention to detail
- Professionalism and efficiency
- Relationship management skills
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix, Tucson and Orlando markets.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Put Your Career in a Different Gear?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!