Entry Level Project Coordinator
North Kansas City, MO
Are you looking for a professional growth opportunity?
Do you have a passion for the construction industry?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
Pinnacle Employer Services has partnered with a privately held construction company that offers structural services to commercial and retail customers. Due to growth, our client is hiring an Entry-level Project Coordinator to their team. The successful candidate would be responsible for supporting the field Project Manager, setting up projects, ordering materials, and managing documents. This position has growth potential to move into a field Project Manager position.
The position is available immediately.
- Adminstrative support for 3 Project Managers.
- Data-entry, inputting payroll, and checking payroll.
- Communicating with vendors, submitting change orders, material orders, and putting together contracts.
- Read blueprints and assist with spec Book.
- Previous experience in Construction industry is highly desired.
- Possess a high-level of understanding in mathematics and skills in managing finances.
- Proficent in Excel and Word.
- Motivated to learn from the project managers, with potential to move into a field PM role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix, Tucson and Orlando markets.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Build Your Career?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!