Beaver Dam, WI (NW of Milwaukee)
Are you a marketing professional who wants to make a splash?
Pinnacle has partnered with a global design and engineering firm that specializes in commercial aquatic venues. Our client is hiring an experienced Marketing Coordinator that will be responsible for coordinating all trade show events, support the business development team with presentations and proposal writing, maintain the company’s social media presence and assist with the creation of marketing materials for the organization.
This Direct Hire opportunity is available immediately!
- Build and maintain the social media presence of the company, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant channels.
- Create content to build both company brand as well as our design services.
- Prepare presentation materials, proposals, tradeshow materials, qualifications packages, and on-screen presentations with graphic design support.
- Coordinate networking events as well as regional and national trade shows.
- Create, write and maintain marketing materials such as project sheets, resumes, qualifications, photography and award submittals.
- Provide responses to requests for qualifications, interviews and proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- 2+ yrs of experience supporting a sales organization with a variety of marketing activities.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Graphic design experience is a MUST.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Products preferred.
- Travel may be requested.
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix, Tucson and Orlando markets.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Build Your Career?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!