Manufacturing Quality Assurance Manager
Direct Hire – Kansas City (Lenexa, KS)
Leadership Opportunity in Lenexa, KS
- Are you driven by quality products and performance?
- Are you a “stickler” for documented processes and striving for ways to improve?
- Have you built and managed strong quality assurance teams?
If this describes you, we have a leadership opportunity for you.
Pinnacle has partnered with a leading global engineering/electrical company located in Lenexa, KS and they are hiring an experienced Quality Manager to their team. The management role will be responsible for leading the plant Quality Assurance & Quality Control system and would plan, coordinate, and direct the quality control program.
This leadership opportunity is available immediately!
- Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Develop, collect, and report performance metrics that include corrective action status.
- Provides budgetary input for training and ongoing quality assurance activities when launching new products.
- Formulates quality control objectives for the facility.
- Trains and directs the activities of QC personnel responsible for the inspection and testing of work-in-process and finished products.
- Carries out personnel management responsibilities that include: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in quality and/or manufacturing engineering is preferred.
- Experience in recognized quality (ISO9001/AS9100) and process (NADCAP) systems.
- Working knowledge of mechanical inspection methods and tools.
Pinnacle Employer Services is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Des Moines, Denver, and Phoenix markets.
Ready for a Great Career?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!