1st Shift Machine Maintenance Technician
Home Exterior Industry
3 plus years of machine maintenance experience.
PLC experience or certification.
1st shift hours – 6:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday
Pinnacle Employer Services has partnered with a local business that offers reliable exterior home products to customers. Due to growth, our client is hiring an experienced Machine Maintenance Technician and the position is available immediately.
- High knowledge of PLC programming and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining the Lock-out/ Tag-out program during troubleshooting.
- Develop a complete preventative maintenance program for each machine.
- Develop troubleshooting guides for each machine.
- Complete daily machine condition reports for management.
- 2-year technical degree, or equivalent experience in preferred.
- Machine troubleshooting and repair experience in a metal forming environment.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills for same equipment.
- A passion for maintaining safety in the workplace.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix, Tucson and Orlando markets.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!