Field Service Technician
Comprehensive Benefit Program
Pinnacle has partnered with a German manufacturer of industrial equipment and our client is searching for a traveling Field Service Technician to cover PM and On-demand repairs throughout the domestic US.
Our client partner is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate technician that thrives on diagnosing customer problems and creating a resolution to get the industrial machines operational. Qualified candidates must have strong electrical experience, mechanical aptitude and be willing to learn a new trade.
This career opportunity is available immediately!
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
- Document service requests and solutions within company tracking system.
- Schedule travel arrangements to build positive relationships with customers.
- 3+ yrs of successful experience in a related machine OR maintenance technician role.
- Electrical knowledge and work experience is a must.
- Mechanical aptitude is strongly needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service industrial equipment.
- Ability to travel up to 75% to customer locations throughout domestic US.
- Client interaction and account management experience are a strong plus.
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix, Tucson and Orlando markets.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Boost Your Career?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!