Customer Support Representative
Lenexa, KS (Kansas City)
Automotive Parts Industry
Pinnacle has partnered with an automotive-affiliated company that ships cataloged items across the nation for your automotive needs. Due to growth, Pinnacle is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for answering inbound customer calls, placing orders, catalog requests, and answering general questions.
- Answer customer questions regarding product, order status, and policy and procedures per company guidelines.
- Create customer orders, and catalog requests, and provide part pricing and availability by phone.
- Read and interpret notes to customers when necessary. Accurately enter notes and forward them to appropriate departments
- Identify and escalate customer situations requiring urgent attention and transfer calls to second-level customer service representatives.
- Assist by participating in special projects involving thank you cards, labeling small parts, and any other projects assigned to the call center by management.
- Responsible, punctual, detail-oriented, honest, friendly, enthusiastic, strong work ethic, team player, people-person
- Must be able and/or willing to sit for long periods at a desk
- Good sight, good hearing, and the ability to speak clearly
- Requires math, alphabetizing, and matching skills
- Six (6) months of experience in Customer Service, or a Call Center environment is required
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix, Tucson and Orlando markets.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!