Building Maintenance Technician
Overland Park, KS & Downtown Kansas City
Building Maintenance Industry
Health insurance, Vision, Dental, Life insurance, FSA, 401k
Holiday pay and PTO hours
Company vehicle where applicable
Pinnacle Employer Services has partnered with a leading owner-operator of commercial office space within the greater Kansas City area. This commercial property organization is headquartered in the Kansas City area and has been in business for the better part of 40 years.
Due to growth, our client is hiring experienced and certified HVAC / mechanical technicians to their team. The successful candidate will have previous experience in building mechanics, property maintenance – both preventative and on-demand, as well as exposure to a property management environment. This position will respond to a variety of tenant and landlord requests in a professional and timely manner. Technical skills are listed below.
- Provide a pleasant environment for tenants and keep all mechanical equipment operating and maintained.
- Respond to tenants in the buildings to provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- Oversee the preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
- Maintains plumbing related equipment – indoor air quality – analysis of water chemistry – fire alarms systems – smoke detectors and pull stations.
- Organizes and coordinates tenant move-ins and other special functions.
- Repairs/replaces all lights and lighting fixtures.
- Maintains security access control systems for building ingress and egress which includes elevators.
- Minimum of 2+ yrs of successful experience in the HVAC / mechanical maintenance area.
- Certifications in HVAC, air quality, refrigerant is not required but highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of building mechanics, HVAC, plumbing and electrical is desired.
- Client interaction, strong customer service and leadership abilities are a plus.
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix, Tucson and Orlando markets.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!